The University of Pittsburgh offers some helpful preparation tips and ideas for beating final exam stress (PDF).
How to Prepare
- Don’t procastinate
- Find a quiet place to study
- Study with a partner
- Get plenty of sleep
- Keep everything in perspective
- Avoid stressful people
- Eat healthy and exercise: check out the new CoRec!
- Just say no (to distractions and peer pressure)
- Force yourself to take breaks: 10-15 minutes every hour
- Visualize everything going well
- Be confident in yourself
Extended Library Hours
Engineering, Hicks, and Parrish libraries are open 24 hours this week and all others have extended hours. Full schedule for finals week library hours.
Wishing you all the best for success this semester!
Source: University of Pittsburgh (PDF)
Source: Purdue Libraries