APSAC, the Administrative & Professional Staff Advisory Committee, has awarded professional development grants to 20 staff members, including 8 from the Division of Student Affairs. Recipients typically use their funding for conferences, seminars, workshops, and continuing education.
Fall 2013 APSAC grant recipients from the Division of Student Affairs
- James Britton, Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Tyler Ford, Division of Recreational Sports
- Lynn Hunt, Purdue University Student Health Center
- Katy Kopp Miller, Purdue University Student Health Center
- Angelia Martinez, Office of the Dean of Students
- Brianne Rogers, Office of the Dean of Students
- Nicole Wilson, Office of the Dean of Students
Grants of up to $750 per individual are awarded twice per year. The next round of professional development grant applications, available to all administrative and professional staff, will be available in late January 2014.
Source: Purdue Today