Purdue Center for Career Opportunities (CCO) has a great list of 32 common interview questions as compiled by student ambassador Angela Petrie.
Shake those nerves by getting prepared.
Top 10 Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your education.
- What are your strengths?
- What are 2 – 3 weaknesses you need to improve?
- How would you define success?
- Describe an ideal work environment.
- What is your greatest achievement and why?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Why should I hire you?
Be sure to check out the rest of the interview questions on the Purdue CCO blog. The CCO is a great career resource for students AND alumni. Visit them in YOUNG 132 or call 765-494-3981 for more information.